Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hello Second Life!

Nine months ago, I stumbled upon Second Life, thanks to a review by David Pogue of the New York Times. Immensely curious, but completely clueless, I dove right in. Immediately, I was lost in a world of other clueless "noobie" avatars stumbling about, trying to figure things out. But it didn't take me long. I was so excited when I found that I could sell my art on SL, and deliver my message of hope and inspiration to other women fighting breast cancer. My art, you see, was born of my disease, and is filled with happiness and joy, not pain and fear. Now I could reach an audience around the world!

2 comments:

Karen Schreiner said...

Hello, little adorable pink fox. Love what you doing Fimi ... keep doing it. xoxox ... Karen.

Anonymous said...

Artistic Fimicoloud is the funnest furry I have ever met. It is my honor to share a space on Sunweaver Island with her.

Trindolyn Beck